Check Out Our New ShopWe Are Donating A Portion Of The Proceeds to A Charity We Truly Believe in, The ASPCA
Luxury bath and brushStarting At
- Includes Nails, ears, anal gland, teeth, luxury shampoo and professional blow-dry
- Small Dogs ( 0 to 20 lbs):$ 27
- Medium dogs (20 to 40 lbs) $ 37
- Large dogs ( 40 to 60 lbs) $ 47
- Extra large dogs ( 60 lbs up) $57
Full GroomingStarting At
- Includes nails, ears, teeth, sanitary area, anal glands, pads,bath, haircut and style.
- Small Dogs ( 0 to 20 lbs): $ 47
- Medium dogs ( 20 to 40) $ 65
- Large Dogs ( 40 to 60 lbs) $ 75
- Extra large ( 60 lbs up) $ 85
Mini GroomingStarting At
- Includes nails, ears, teeth, anal glands, sanitary area and a trimming all over.
- Small Dogs ( 0 to 20 lbs): $37
- Medium dogs ( 20 to 40) $ 45
- Large Dogs ( 40 to 60 lbs) $ 55
- Extra large ( 60 lbs up) $ 65
* Prices may vary depending on the coat condition, fleas and dogs behavior toward the grooming
Setup Your Appointments Online
Just Click On The Calendar Date you want to Reserve
Pamper Your Pet
We are a family owned Business dedicated to your happiness and your dog’s comfort. Our priority is he comfort and humane care of your dog. We want to work with our clients to establish a grooming routine that works for both human and canine companion.
Muddy? Tangled? Shaggy?
WORK WITH EXPERIENCED GROOMING SPECIALISTS
Is your fur baby in need of attention? They’re smelly, dingy and just as reluctant to jump into a bath as you are to wash them yourself. Super Cute Drooming can take care of your dog’s hygienic needs. We can give them a trim, rid them of odors and make sure their squeaky clean.
We Make Your Best Friend Ready For Any Occasion !
It doesn’t matter if your furry friend is big and strong or small and bold, our grooming services are for every dog. Our friendly and personal staff are great at making connections with your pets so they feel happy, welcome, and calm when they’re with us!
Every Animal That Comes In Joins Our Family.
We love what we do. Taking care of animals and making sure they are treated humanely is our top priority. We love making sure your pet looks great. This is not work for us, we enjoy what we do. Come see some of our babies after they have been groomed in our gallery .
Our Information Center
So one thing we see a lot in the shop is matting. Matting of the undercoat, matting of the topcoat, matting with cockleburs in it, matting with bugs in it, there’s never any telling…But the thing is that brushing your dog is more than just to keep her pretty! It’s...
We all know about rawhide bones, chews and treats because we’ve seen them on the pet store shelves since the 1950‘s, however, what we may not know is that rawhide products can pose many dangers for your dog. It’s called rawhide because the hide has been left “raw” as...
It protects their body from infection, exposure to toxins and UV rays, and regulates their body temperature. Just as in humans, the skin and coat of your pet reflect how well your pet is! A healthy coat should be shiny, and skin should be pale and smooth. Oftentimes...
Let’s Talk, Contact Us Today !
Tues-Sat: 9am – 6pm
1906 E. Osceola Pkwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34744